Paradise Helicopters - Oahu Circle Island Experience
Join Paradise Helicopters for a helicopter tour that sees all of Oahu and leaves from the Ko Olina resort area! See all the top sights on the Oahu Circle Island Experience.
Take off from the Ko Olina resort area and soar over Pearl Harbor while heading east towards Waikiki and Diamond Head Crater. Enjoy aerial views of bustling Waikiki, sandy beaches, and the prominent Diamond Head. Turn east and see Oahu’s top snorkeling destination of Hanauma Bay. Catch sight of Koko Crater, Sandy Beach and Makapu’u Lighthouse backed by tall sea cliffs before heading north for the sandbars and coral reefs of Kaneohe Bay and Mokoli’i Island.
Continue along to see the 1,000-ft Sacred Falls cascading to the forest floor and head to the north shore for views of the big wave surfing beaches, Sunset Beach, Pipeline Beach, and Waimea Bay. As you round Ka’ena Point, the northwestern tip of Oahu, keep your eyes peeled for glimpses of Waianae Mountain Range and white-sand beaches of Yokohama, Makaha, and Makua.
- Pearl Harbor with the Arizona Memorial and Missouri battleship
- Honolulu Harbor and Waikiki Beach
- Koko Crater, Hanauma Bay and Makapu’u Lighthouse
- Oahu's east shore, including Kaneohe Bay and Ko'olau Mountains
- Sacred Falls
- North Shore surfing beaches
- Ka’ena Point, Oahu’s northwestern tip
- Waianae Mountains and Makaha Valley
- Remote west shore beaches of Yokohama, Makaha and Makua
- Two-way communication between you and your pilot
- Fully-narrated helicopter tour
Tour Upgrades and Additional Information:
- Upgrade to Co-Pilot Seat: This seat upgrade is for the seat next to the pilot that has the advantage of 3 windows for viewing the tour and is separate from the other passengers. Seat is subject to weight and balance restrictions.
- Upgrade to Window Seat: This upgrade guarantees a window seat. Seat is subject to weight and balance restrictions. Seat may be forward facing or backwards facing. If a guest doesn't believe they can sit backwards facing please note next to name of guest. Every effort will be made not to place guest backwards facing, but may not be guaranteed due to weight capacity and balancing of craft. Please note, the Capacity Surcharge and Extra Seat Charge already include a window seat guarantee.
- Capacity Surcharge: A Capacity Surcharge is required for
passengers weighing between 266 lbs and 300 lbs (120-136 kg) at
check-in. A window seat is guaranteed with the Capacity Surcharge.
If you did not select the Capacity Surcharge at booking and weigh
between these amounts at check-in you will still be charged
directly by Paradise Helicopters before the flight.
- Extra Seat Surcharge: An Extra Seat Charge is required for passengers
weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) at check-in. A window seat and an
empty seat next to you is guaranteed with an Extra Seat Charge. If
you did not select the Extra Seat Charge at booking and weigh
over 300 lbs (136 kg) at check-in you will still be charged
directly by Paradise Helicopters before the flight.
Bell 407 - click to enlarge
- Where and When:
- Morning and early afternoon departures available. The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be specified on your voucher.
Please arrive at the Kalaeloa Airport Tower parking lot 30 minutes prior to your tour departure. Our van will pick you up here and take you through the security gate to our helicopter pad and hangar. There is free parking at Kalaeloa Airport.
Tour departs from Kalaeloa Airport View Map
All guest must be one of the following:
A resident who has been on island for 14 days or had a negative covid test in the past 72 hours.
A visitor who has either quarantined for 14 days (showing an airline ticket with an arrival date 14 days prior to flight) or show their participation in the pre-testing travel program (an accepted negative test result).
If you are experiencing any symptoms such as cough, fever, abnormal fatigue, or not feeling well please refrain from entering our facilities. Notify Paradise Helicopters immediately. If you are exhibiting symptoms upon check-in, you will be asked to postpone your flight.
Staff may ask to check your temperature.
Guests age 5 and older are required to wear a face mask during their time in and around Paradise Helicopter facilities.
Guests flying on a doors-off helicopter must wear a mask that fits tightly behind the ears to ensure it will not leave the aircraft during flight.
- All guests must be one of the following:
A Hawaii resident with state ID who either A) has not been out of state in the last 10 days, or B) has arrived to the current island directly from the mainland within the last 10 days and can show documentation of negative COVID-19 test result or of COVID-19 vaccine clearance, accepted by Safe Travels Hawaii
A visitor who has either A) quarantined for 10 days (showing an airline ticket with an arrival date 10 days prior to flight), or B) who can show documentation of negative COVID-19 test result accepted by Safe Travels Hawaii, or C) who can show documentation of COVID-19 vaccine clearance accepted by Safe Travels Hawaii.
Evidence of COVID-19 vaccination can be provided via one of the 3 documents below which needs to be uploaded to Safe Travels Hawaii account prior to traveling to Hawaii:
1. CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card -or-
2. VAMS (Vaccination Administration Management System) printout -or-
3. DOD DD Form 2766C
Passengers age 5 years and older are required to wear a face mask (covering the nose and mouth) during their time in and around our facilities and aircraft. Guests flying on our doors-off flights must wear a mask that fits tightly behind the ears to ensure it will not leave the aircraft during flight. Due to close proximity, we may request that any guests seated in the copilot seat must wear an N95 type mask (we will notify you upon confirming your booking and remind you before check-in.) If we provide ground transportation for guests, we require guests to wear a face mask at all times.
Passengers weighing between 266-300 lbs (120-136 kg) will be assessed a Capacity Surcharge. Passengers paying the Capacity Surcharge will be guaranteed a window seat. Passengers weighing over 301 lbs (136 kg) will be assessed an Extra Seat Charge. Passengers paying the Extra Seat Charge will be guaranteed a window seat and an empty seat next to them.
Children under the age of 2 AND under 30 lbs (13.5 kg) fly free when seated in the lap of a paying adult. Children who are 24 months and older or children who are under 24 months but weigh over 30 lbs (13.5 kg) require an individual full-fare seat.
Passengers need to bring a government issued photo ID. International passengers will need their passport.
- Special Notes:
- When you choose a time frame we will email you an exact time your flight will take place. If you need to book an exact time for your flight, please call to make a reservation.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes
- 6 passengers
- Bell 407 helicopter with 5 out of 6 window seats. There is one passenger in the front with the pilot and five in the back. Two seats face the other 3 seats allowing you to see and talk to the person(s) you are flying with.